Remember those times when you used to ask your friends for a pic? They would send it to you over Bluetooth and that took a very long time. Well, those times are no more because you can do the same task almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth with the help of SHAREit Download App for Android, iOS and PC.
With the arrival of media sharing apps like SHAREit, sharing videos, pictures and other content from one device to another has become extremely easy. The features of this app are not just limited to sharing content on phones, but you can also share across different platforms and devices.
Data cables provided better speed but that was hardly an improvement in terms of time. There was also a risk of viruses and bugs. But nowadays, you can easily transfer data over Wi-Fi at speeds equal to 200 times that of Bluetooth. Let’s have a look at what SHAREit has under its hood.
That has been explained in the following sections in a more in-depth way. The first of the many ensuing sections of this article will introduce you to the features of the app that can blow your mind away.
SHAREit for PC Download on Windows:
You no longer have to transfer files from your phone to your PC via USB cables. Now you can easily accomplish that task using the SHAREit App which is also officially available for PC. Be it a Windows PC or an Apple Mac, you can now transfer files directly without the use of any pesky cables.
- The first step of any installation process is to download the setup file. Download the setup file according to the operating system of your PC from the download link given here.
- Once you click on the link, the official website of the app will open and you will the download option for the different platforms.
- Click on Windows/Mac and download the setup file.
- Now, you need to double-click on the setup file and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
There you have it. The procedure to download and install SHAREit on PC. You can now transfer files from your PC to your phone or tablet without any cables or the internet. You just have to connect your PC to your phone’s Wi-Fi and transfer them at high speeds.
Download SHAREit for Android
Installing SHAREit for Android isn’t that hard of a task because it is officially available for the Android Platform on the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store is the official market to download and install apps and games for your Android smartphones.
Follow the below steps to download and install SHAREit for Android on your Android device.
- Start up your Android device and open the Google Play Store. (link)
- If this is your first time using the Play Store, then you must know that you require a Google account to access the Play Store and use its services.
- When you open the Play Store, it will ask you to add an account if you have not signed in using one.
- You can create one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After you have an account, you can open the Play Store and finally download the app.
- Open the Play Store, and type SHAREit in the search bar.
- The Store will display the most relevant results according to the keyword. SHAREit will be on top of that list.
- Click on the app’s icon and that will take you to the app’s page. As the app is free, you will see a green button with “Install” written on it.
- The app will ask for you to allow permissions in order for it to install. Click on “Accept” and the download will start.
- Play Store will automatically install SHAREit for Android after the download is complete.
You can now open SHAREit App directly after it is installed by clicking on “Open”. Otherwise, you can go back to the home screen and launch it from the app drawer.
SHAREit for iPhone and iOS
As I have mentioned earlier, SHAREit for iPhone is also available on the Apple iTunes store. You can download it for free which is the case for all the other platforms as well. The availability of this app is a major advantage for the iPhone users.
The Bluetooth that Apple gives in its iOS devices can only be used to send content to other iOS users. They were not able to transfer files to devices other than iOS like Android and that has been the center of mockery for quite some time. So, the arrival of this file transfer app was like a boon to iOS users.
I have given the steps below which will help you to understand the procedure to download SHAREit for iPhone and other iOS devices.
- Open the App Store on whatever iOS device you have with yourself.
- Tap on the search bar and type “SHAREit” in the search bar and hit enter.
- The results will be displayed on the ensuing screen and SHAREit will be on top of that list.
- Click on the icon and that will take you the download page.
- SHAREit is also free on the iTunes store so there will be a button of “Get” or “Download”.
- Click on that and the download process will start after which the App store will install it automatically.
Then you can open SHAREit for iPhone either from the app store or the home screen where you will see the icon after the installation is complete.
Features of SHAREit App
Just a few years back, if you wanted to share something from one phone to another, you would have to make use of Bluetooth. Honestly, Bluetooth is not very fast and there weren’t as many options back then. Or you’d have to transfer the data from one device to a PC via a USB cable and then transfer it to another device.
- SHAREit App is totally free to download and use.
- You don’t need to have an internet connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- SHAREit has cross-platform support and allows users to transfer files across different platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, Windows phone, etc.
- Create a group and send to multiple devices at once.
- You can transfer files at speeds which are about 200 times that of Bluetooth.
- All the files that you transfer are sent in the original quality.
- You can use this app to send all kind of files including videos, music, photos, documents, etc. If it’s on your phone, you can SHAREit.
- Now transfer files to and from your PC without using a USB cable. Because SHAREit is also available for the Windows PC platform.
- There is no kind of size restrictions on file transfer.
- SHAREit is available in 39 languages including Arabic, English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- In spite of providing much better speed than Bluetooth and NFC, SHAREit App is totally secure.
- CLONEit is another feature which you can use to transfer all of your data from your old device to your new one.
These were all of the features of SHAREit App. Now, it’s time to see how you can download and install the app on your devices. Be it an Android phone, iOS device or a Windows PC, we have all the guides. In the next part, you will find the process to install SHAREit for Android.
Alternatives to SHAREit App
There is no doubt that this app is very good at what it does. But what if you want something different that does the same task? We have a solution for that right here. There are not many file transfer apps available on the app markets, but we have picked some good ones to discuss here.
Xender is also an app that can transfer files over Wi-Fi networks at high speed. It is probably the most used media sharing app since it was one of the first to introduce this kind of file-transfer. It is a perfect alternative to SHAREit App and most of the smartphone users use this app because of its ease of use and great UI.
Zapya came into this field a bit later than this apps but it also has some great features. Some of them aren’t even available in the previous two apps. Zapya is a little faster than the SHAREit and Xender. But that is not the case always because the transfer rate also depends on the device. Nevertheless, it is also a worthy competitor to SHAREit and you should check it out.
These are the two best alternatives to SHAREit App that you can use to share files at higher rates. Both of them are good picks and you can check them out and decide which one suits your needs in a better way.
With this, we conclude our article on SHAREit Download PC, APK for Android, and iPhone. We have discussed the features, download guides for various platforms and also its alternatives if you are looking for a change. If you have enjoyed reading this article, then share your experiences at SHAREit for PC.